If you are decorating a small room, here’s a DIY tip to make the space look bigger: Hanging a mirror will visually enlarge the space and bounce light around. The bigger the mirror, the better — it’s so easy, try it!
Have a look at our collection of mirrors and see if there’s one that suits you:http://www.home24.com.my/decor/mirrors/ Enjoy :)
We found DIY tips on how you can turn old, used wood into a LOVE-ly DIY headboard: http://bit.ly/LwueCL
Don’t feel like doing this DIY project? Home24 offers a range of wooden beds with wooden headboards: great prices, free shipping and free installation!
1. Garald Bed, Dirty Oak, Queen Size, RM470 - http://bit.ly/home24GaraldBed
2. Elizabeth Bed, Wood, Queen Size , RM439 - http://bit.ly/home24ElizabethBed
Check out more of our Bedroom Sets, over here: http://bit.ly/home24BedroomSets
p/s: Moms and dads, here’s another awesome page for you to visit—>http://www.facebook.com/babyjuniorfair
Here’s a whacky but cool decorating tip we found on http://bit.ly/PqoFY9 - an old wooden ladder can become a towel rack!
Want to revamp your bathroom? Three-piece towel sets are only RM45 (30% off, down from RM64)! Browse them here: http://bit.ly/home24TowelSets
Need storage and organisation ideas? Head on over: http://bit.ly/home24StorageandOrganisation
Hey everyone! Over the weekend, YunaYuni tweeted about her recent purchase at Home24 Malaysia, check out the adorable photo: http://bit.ly/Pgyrw7
Her blog, Mummy Confessionals, is so interesting to read! Do visit http://yunayuni.blogspot.com/ and keep reading for wonderful updates! You can also follow her on twitter :)
Thanks again YunaYuni ♥
Happy colourful Monday again everyone! Here are some more tips on colour psychology that you may find useful:
YELLOW - Makes babies cry! Don’t paint a baby’s room yellow, because they are more prone to crying.
BLUE - Most used color for offices. People are more productive in blue rooms.
RED - Encourages appetite (many restaurants use red in their signage/ads) and studies show that red can make you do poorly on exams!
Try these fun activities for your great weekend!
1. Shrek the Musical > http://www.timeoutkl.com/performance/events/Shrek-the-Musical
2. Storytelling with KL International Kids Club > http://www.timeoutkl.com/books/events/Storytelling-with-KL-International-Kids-Club
3. 27th German/European Film Weekend: Henry of Navarre > http://www.timeoutkl.com/film/events/27th-German-European-Film-Weekend-Henry-of-Navarre